Sunday, September 29, 2013

Things That Drive Me Crazy!!!!

  1. Grandma driving 30 in a 45.
  2. Girls that like you but don't show any interest and then expect you to just magically know that they want you to ask them out ( I am so blind when it comes to these things).
  3. Mowing my huge lawn with a push mower.
  4. Watching Wreck It Ralph 80 times because your nieces and nephews won't watch anything else.
  5. Friends that set you up on blind dates with people they know you won't like.
  6. When my health crazed sister says the word "Processed" or "Organic". 
  7. When my evil nephew whacks my goods with his toy golf club while I sleep on my couch ( he can be a real demon sometimes but I still love him).
  8. When people eat my food.
  9. When your teacher in the 6th grade makes you go to the district science fair because you went the extra mile on your project and then you get seated next to awkward mike who shows you his ability to pull out his own hair in clumps and you can't do  anything about it and your stuck with him for 2 hours straight!  wow… it felt good to get that off my chest :)  

5 comments:

  1. #7 was too funny, my nephew took my goldfish out of its bowl and left it in the sink to die, they can be crazy annoying, but I still love him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.Grandma driving 30 in a 45.

    Freaking bugs me too!! They drive so slow!

    Awesome post, loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Girls that like you but don't show any interest and then expect you to just magically know that they want you to ask them out ( I am so blind when it comes to these things).
    Watching Wreck It Ralph 80 times because your nieces and nephews won't watch anything else."
    Word. Story of my life, but before Ralph, I had to do Spirit. Yeah, the horse movie. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha I absolutely loved everything about this post! I have to confess to #2 im totally that girl.... fear gets the best of me sometimes

    ReplyDelete