Thursday, January 9, 2014

Paris

       In real life, I'm not sure that I would ever go to Paris. The way that our class has viewed it sort of makes me think that it has become our mascot and personally it has become my Land of Oz. I wouldn't go because I would be afraid that it's not all that I thought it was. For me, it is enough just to fantasize about it. To me, it is the place where everyones ideas are original and creative. I picture muses sitting at every corner cafe. A place where businesses thrive off the inspiration they gathered that morning. A place where couples go to experience a love that is more pure. Where musicians go to unlock the masterpiece that burns passion inside of them. And where Artists go to capture those brief yet distinct moments that have and will change the world. I picture stylists working like crazy to stay up with the latest fashions, not only because they want to look fabulous but because their right to live in Paris depends on it. Paris, where new artists are always recognized and the old ones are never forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment