Sunday, October 27, 2013

Things I've found to be Fun

-Calf wrestling
-Paint balling
-Sneaking chocolate to my sisters kids behind her back
-Hunting
-Reeling in fish as big as me
-Catching salmon with my bare hands
-Exercise (its good for my self esteem)
-Singing Niel Diamonds "Sweet Caroline"in vegas, at the rugby world sevens championship in a stadium full of drunk people
-Relaxing on a beach in Nassau with a pretty girl from texas
-Watching the fountains at the Bellagio in sync with Andrea Bocelli's "Time to say Goodbye"
-Feeding tropical flowers to large iguanas while touring ancient mayan ruins
-Running after a baby griz in wyoming to get a decent picture
-Visiting the diner in the small town of Cooke Montana
-Popin my collar and enjoying the night life in downtown Miami (here it seems lame but over there its all the rage)
-Having a delicious home-cooked meal on a ranch in Hail Missouri
-Hitting up Tak Shing with my cuz during Minnesota's annual ice age and then venturing deep in the bowels of the Mall of America


7 comments:

  1. You got me with calf wrestling, I have done it and I really like it. That is a great list, there are some things that I have never done on there that i will need to try! Thanks :{)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relaxing on a beach in Nassau with a pretty girl from texas
    #yes

    sounds pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your flow... It actually makes me laugh (in a good way).
    "Time to say goodbye"
    I like this:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this. "Singing Niel Diamonds 'Sweet Caroline' in a rugby world sevens championship in a stadium full of drunk people." You seem so rustic yet there's a moderate side to you as well. You don't seem afraid to be more than one person. I really admire that. I also want to try most of these (except the girl from Texas part).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang dude you've been around! good post tho, i like your flow

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Relaxing on a beach in Nassau with a pretty girl from texas" i'm glad that happened. and i'm also glad you wrote about it. i read this post through twice for good measure.

    ReplyDelete